Wellness and Self Care are more important now than ever. Join us on Thursday Evenings for 6 weeks @ 5:30 - 6:30
Especially now when life likely feels out of our control and we are self isolating, there are small actions that when repeated can help to shift our mood, strengthen our relationships and improve our general well being. This group will be an opportunity to connect with us in a relaxed way and learn from a cognitive behavioral perspective, realistic behaviors that can help us all through this difficult time.
- How to stay connected while self isolating.
- How to tolerate time alone.
- The psychology of gratitude and happiness.
- Why and how self-compassion and self-care are critical.
- Daily habits that contribute to happiness.
- Vulnerability, putting emotions into words and facing uncertainty.
The group will meet weekly from 5:30-6:30 for 6 weeks and will include opportunities for self-driven (only if desired) homework and accountability to reinforce learning. Participants will be provided a bibliography of resources for future reference.
The fee for the group is reduced during these difficult times $25 per week. Please let me know if you would like to attend, have questions or would like additional information ( [email protected] or 978-470-0321).