Thursday Evenings for 6 weeks
Although there isn’t any one solution, there are many small actions that when repeated often shift our mood, strengthen our relationships and improve our general well being. This small group workshop will be a relaxed and fun opportunity to learn from a cognitive behavioral perspective, realistic and “doable” behaviors that lead to a positive, upward spiral of well-being.
- Understand how we process information moment to moment.
- Spending more time in the present moment.
- What we think directly impacts how we feel.
- The psychology of gratitude and happiness.
- Why and how self-compassion and self-care are critical.
- Daily habits that contribute to happiness.
- Vulnerability, putting emotions into words and facing our fears.
- Why it’s important to tolerate, if not embrace the unknown.
The workshop will meet weekly from 6:15-7:30 for 6 weeks and will include opportunities for self-driven (only if desired) homework and accountability to reinforce learning. Participants will be provided a keepsake journal for notes and future reference. A bibliography of resources for future reference will be also provided.
The fee for the workshop is $75 per week. Please let me know if you would like to attend, have questions or would like additional information ([email protected] or 978-470-0321).