Upward Spiral: A Workshop Focusing on Inner Peace
Although there isn’t any one solution, there are many small actions that when repeated often shift our mood, strengthen our relationships and improve our general well being. This small group workshop will be a relaxed and fun opportunity to learn from a cognitive behavioral perspective realistic and “doable” behaviors that lead to a positive, upward spiral of well-being.
- How to spend more time in the present moment.
- Understanding how our thoughts impact how we feel.
- Why and how self-compassion and self-care are critical.
- Daily habits (think gratitude) that contribute to happiness.
- The importance of vulnerability and facing our fears.
- Rewire your brain by putting emotions into words.
- Learn to tolerate uncertainty.
The workshop will meet weekly for 6 weeks and will include opportunities for self-driven (only if desired) homework and accountability to reinforce learning. Participants will be provided a keepsake journal for notes and future reference. A bibliography of resources will be also provided.
The fee for the workshop is $75 per week. Please let me know if you would like to attend, have questions or would like additional information (Theresa@DrTheresaLavoie.com or 978-470-0321).