Upward Spiral for Spring:
A Woman’s Workshop Focusing on Happiness
Wednesday Evenings 6:00-7:30pm
Meeting Dates: May 2nd, May 9th, May 16th, May 23rd, May 30th
Although there isn’t any one solution, there are many small actions that when repeated often shift our mood, strengthen our relationships and improve our general well being. This small group workshop will be a relaxed and fun opportunity to learn and reinforce realistic and “doable” habits that contribute to a positive, upward spiral.
Topics covered include:
- How to live in the present moment more often.
- Why self-compassion is important & how to feel it more.
- Mandatory self-care - more than just a suggestion.
- Research on gratitude & daily habits.
- The impact of helpful & seemingly harmless habits.
- How our mind plays tricks on us & how to stop it.
- How to strengthen your optimism circuits.
- Rewire your brain by putting emotions into words.
The fee for the workshop is $75 per week for a total cost of $375. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend or have any questions (Theresa@DrTheresaLavoie.com or 978-470-0321).