Upward Spiral: A Workshop Focusing on Inner Peace
Openings currently available for Fall 2018
Wednesday Evenings 6:00-7:15pm
Although there isn’t any one solution, there are many small actions that when repeated often shift our mood, strengthen our relationships and improve our general well being. This small group workshop will be a relaxed and fun opportunity to learn from a cognitive behavioral perspective realistic and “doable” behaviors that lead to a positive, upward spiral of well-being.
- How to live in the present moment more often.
- Understanding how thoughts impact well-being.
- Why self-compassion and self-care are critical.
- Gratitude and its impact on wellness.
- Daily habits that contribute to happiness.
- The importance of vulnerability and facing our fears.
- Rewire your brain by putting emotions into words.
- Learn to tolerate uncertainty.
The workshop will meet every other week for 6 weeks and will include opportunities for self-driven homework assignments to reinforce learning. Participants will be provided a keepsake journal for logging information and future referencing. If interested, participants will have an opportunity to create a personalized vision board. A bibliography of resources will be also provided.
The fee for the workshop is $75 per week. Please let me know if you would like to attend, have questions or would like additional information (Theresa@DrTheresaLavoie.com or 978-470-0321).